Items in Cart:
This double LP set was made by First Label (Taiwan), is stereo, and is in very good condition.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
For those not familiar with Taiwan vinyl albums, they were probably not licensed. Most were good sound quality, but the covers were always made of paper in a plastic sleeve, very cheaply done and of poor quality. In fact, it was not uncommon for previously printed sleeves to be reversed and re-used for a new album (such as this one, which has a copy of the "Gone With The Wind" cover used to separate the two records).
The paper and plastic covers are thin and loose, as opposed to the stiff and thick covers used in the rest of the world. This LP set is not sealed, and I do not think they were ever sold sealed.
This plastic covering has some tears, and there are about 2 or 3 tiny (1cm or less) tears on the edge of the paper cover, which also has some creasing. There are the initials "AAS" written on the plastic (NOT the paper).
1. sweet sir galahad - joan baez
2. guinnevere - david crosby
3. 4+20 - stephen stills
4. my beautiful people - melanie safka
5. birthday of the sun - melanie safka
6. blood of the sun - mountain
7. theme for an imaginary western - mountain
8. woodstock boogie - canned heat
9. let the sunshine in - audience during sunday rainstorn
10. jam back at the house - jimi hendrix
11. izabella - jimi hendrix
12. get my heart back together - jimi hendrix
13. saturday afternoon/won't you try - jefferson airplane
14. eskimo blue day - jefferson airplane
15. everything's gonna be alright - the butterfield blues band
16. marrakesh express - graham nash