The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Open length: 10.0"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.
“A super grippy handle is essential in the wild.”;
“A rugged sheath keeps your knife at the ready.”;
“Hopefully you never need my Priorities of Survival, but if you do, it will be there for you when you need it most.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation. The best of care is taken when product related pictures and information are published on this website. Images provided are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ. We try to ensure that all information is accurate and relevant at all times. All product related information is obtained via our suppliers and manufacturers. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may occur (E&OE). If you require information specific to a particular model or product, please feel free to contact us so that we may advise you.