Items in Cart:
Homesafe Hardback Book Safe Large
· Grab this Homesafe Hardback Book Safe to store and protect valuables in plain sight. When stored on a bookshelf, the faux-dictionary safe blends in perfectly. Open the cover to reveal the lockable safe for storing cash, credit cards, jewelry – even important account numbers and passwords. There's ample room for folded documents such as insurance papers, deeds or birth certificates.
· You can even take this to the office and keep your precious valuables away safe from the infamous five finger discount.
Dictionary Diversion Book Safe
· Why use a Diversion Safe? Most burglars spend less than six minutes inside a victim’s home and only have time to check the most obvious places for valuables. These unique “safes” allow you to hide valuables inside common household products – one of the last places a thief would think to look.
· Just collect all your valuables inside the Safe Book New English Dictionary and forget all about it, until you need them. The safe is disguised as an English dictionary, so no one will probably give you (or it) a second look when you go in, clutching it along with your other stuff.
· The Safe Book New English Dictionary is also great to keep your small but valuable safe at home, because you can just put the safe in your bookshelf and no thieves will be any wiser.