TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct Vocal Pedal
Studio-precision vocals on stage and at your feet.
I may decide to close the auction off, if a reasonable offer is made!
Take control of your live sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into a VoiceTone vocal processing pedal, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. When you sing through VoiceTone Create and Correct pedals you're saying, "This is my sound, don't mess with it!"
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of the VoiceTone design. Studio caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get, well, fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
Live Engineer and Correction-in-a-pedal
The nicest and most simpatico sound engineer you will ever meet is inside VoiceTone Correct. It combines pitch correction with tone and dynamic shaping that put a recorded gloss on live singing. Sensing algorithms developed at TC-Helicon automatically adjust the recording industry techniques of multiband EQ, compression and de-essing for you, so you get the best sound with the least amount of effort.
Partner your new sound with auto-chromatic pitch correction which helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. The miniaturization of sound engineers and vocal coaches was a challenge, but the results will surely impress you and your audience!
- Auto-chromatic pitch correction improves your pitch
- Adjustable auto-smooth compression
- Multi-band auto-shape EQ dynamically sweetens raw mic sound
- Sibilance-smoothing de-ess algorithm
- Add rich lows on deep voices with the Warmth button
- Accurate input pitch and correction display
- XLR mic level I/O: Correction can go to monitors, mains or both
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
VoiceTone Correct Vocal Pedal Specifications:
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
- Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB, 20hz — 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D D: 0.65 ms
- D to A D: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
In working condition, but slightly scratched. Selling my previous equipment, as I have bought new equipment.
Original box, power supply and product.
Great bargain!! Happy bidding!!!