***** WHILE STOCKS LAST *****
**** NEW RELEASE FROM SAMSUNG, NEW TECHNOLOGY ****
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY!!!
*** STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH *** 24/48 HOUR DELIVERY SERVICE ***
***** SAMSUNG GALAXY Slll (I9300) *****
**** MARBLE WHITE EDITION ****
***** 1.4GHZ QUAD-CORE / 4.8" HD SUPER AMOLED / 8 MEGAPIXEL / 3G/HSDPA / GPS / FULL HD / ANDROID *****
***** BRAND NEW, SEALED IN BOX ***** 12 MONTH LOCAL WARRANTY *****
The features of this classy phone, truly, stand out. Firstly there's S Voice, and it's a voice recognition service - after Siri's heart - designed by Vlingo.
The Smart Stay feature utilizes the front-facing camera to, periodically, check if it can recognize a pair of eyes looking at it; but if not, it switches the screen off to save power.
Next in line is Smart Call. By raising the phone to your ear from your contact details screen, this feature will dial a contact's number for you.
And, perhaps, the most gimmicky of all is the Social Tag. This feature will match faces in photographs with your contacts' profile photos, by use of facial recognition. If the profile photo isn't of a witty poster or a dog, the phone will show the contact's latest status update. Which is why it'll be easy to call or, even, message them.
Samsung is, certainly, not far short of the mark. There is the contactless technology, NFC, that has, yet, to find widespread use. But, to transfer contacts between Android handsets that are compatible, the NFC is, quite, handy.
And this step has been taken further to include S Beam, a feature that adds WiFi Direct to the connection of wireless transfer so as to enable quick beaming of video files between S3's.
Smart Alert - It alerts you about messages or missed calls by, gently, whistling or vibrating a merry tune.
GAME HUB / MUSIC HUB / VIDEO HUB: REMARKABLE!!!
CAMERA: 8 megapixel camera. Delivers powerful results. You can, also, capture full HD 1080p videos.
The front camera has a 1.9 megapixel sensor. This captures 720p videos, simultaneously, as taking still pictures.
BATTERY: The battery is removable, and you can, as well, carry a spare. This battery doesn't conk out quickly. It can, thus, go on and on unlike, in the past, when some Android phones used to conk out after lunch.
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support
- 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support
- 4.8" 16M-color Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of HD (720 x 1280 pixel) resolution; Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android OS v4.0.4 with TouchWiz launcher
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset, 1GB of RAM
- 8 MP wide-angle lens autofocus camera with LED flash, face, smile and blink detection
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; GLONASS support, Digital compass
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- microUSB port with USB host and TV-out (1080p) support, MHL, charging
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio with RDS
- Great audio quality
- Super slim at only 8.6mm
- 2MP secondary video-call camera
- Full Flash for the web browser
- NFC support
- Document editor
- File manager comes preinstalled
- Extremely rich video and audio codec support
- Impressively large 2100 mAh battery