Grow Your Own Mushrooms - The Mushroom Factory
A Mushroom Factory is a fun, easy and fast way to grow your own Oyster Mushrooms at Home. Weighing approx 2kg and the size of a large shoebox, this simple self-contained unit has been designed with you in mind.
Your Mushroom Factory has everything you need to grow delicious Oyster Mushrooms- a bag of pre-inoculated substrate, a humidity tent and a mister. All the mushroom enthusiast needs to do is open the kit, pop your factory into the humidity tent and mist with water twice a day! We have illustrated instructions on the sleeve of your Mushroom Factory.
Within 3 weeks (and often sooner), mushrooms will start to form through the holes you have cut in your Mushroom Factory. Within 6-7 days, your Oyster Mushrooms will be ready to be harvested. Over an 8 week period your Mushroom Factory is expected to yield 2-3 flushes/harvests of Oyster Mushrooms*
Our informative up-to-date website as will also provide you with all the information you may need to set up and maintain your Mushroom Factory. Our website also offers a range of fun facts and recipes.
Our Mushroom Factories are produced without any chemical additives, making them that much healthier for you to eat.
Mushroom Factories are great...
- The Mushroom Factory is a Perfect gift for foodies, vegetarians and vegans or that someone who has everything.
- Your Mushroom Factory allows you to eat the freshest Oyster Mushrooms.
- Once you have harvested your Mushroom Factory you can use the remaining straw mixture as mulch in your garden.
- Oyster Mushrooms are delicious and nutritious:
- Oyster Mushrooms are rich in vitamins: C, B complex, niacin, folic acid & potassium.
- Oyster Mushrooms contain most of the mineral salts that is required by the human body.
- Oyster Mushrooms are a great source of protein.
- Oyster Mushrooms are a natural source of statin which has been shown to reduce cholesterol.
Mushroom Factories are available in Pink Oyster, White Oyster or as a combo of Pink and White.
Buy your Mushroom Factory now!
*Mushroom yield vary based on growing conditions.