IP Camera with Remote Angel Control (IR Cut-Off Filter, Motion Detection, Nightvision, WiFi) - I190
You may not be working all the time, but your IP security camera is. That’s why you need a super strong camera that’s built to last. In addition to the robust body, this new version of IP camera comes with a scientifically designed metal base to help dissipate the heat during long hours of operations, allowing the security camera to last even longer. Clear Images:
Provided with an advanced IR filter this IP Surveillance Camera delivers great clarity and image quality. Used with CMOS imagers, infrared (IR) cut-off filters produce accurate color images. With the help of this technology, every detail appears so distinctly, allowing you to easily identify people and recognize objects, even in environments with poor lighting conditions. Monitor Your Home and Business Remotely:
With this IP security camera, even if you are thousands of miles away from home, you’ll still be able to check the security status of your home or business from any computer or even iPhone in the world that has an internet connection. Better yet, with its Remote Angel Control Function,
once you are logged in, you can maneuver the camera both horizontally and vertically to view from different angles of your home or business. At a Glance...
- IR filter
- Worldwide access
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Support iPhone Login Mode
- Motion detection with email alarm
- Connect with WiFi or with LAN cable
- Support multiple user access at the same time
- Primary function: IP security camera with IR filter and motion detection recording
- Color: Black
- Lens: f: 3.6mm, F: 2.0 (IR lens)
- Sensor: CMOS 1/5 inch
- IR LED: 12
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-350 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-120 degrees
- Brightness adjustment: automatic
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 LUX
- White balance: automatic
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240), QQVGA (160x120)
- Image display: single/multiple
- Image transfer velocity: 15fps (VGA) , 30fps (QVGA)
- Audio input/output: 1 way audio
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DDNS, UPnP
- Wireless Security: Support WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Mobile Phone Browsing: Support JAVA 2.0, iPhone
- Email: Support Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo Mail
- FTP Mode: PORT, PASV
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: 0 - 55 degrees, 20-80% PH
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 5V, 2A
- Power consumption: 55W (Max)
- Operating System: Windows2003/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x H: 140 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Metal base works as a heat sink to improve product life.
- Support multiple user access at the same time.
- 12 IR LEDS for nightvision
- IP camera, Ethernet cable, Mounting kit, Wall screw, Power adapter, CD (User manual - English, Software), WiFi Antenna
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.
Click on this to see the rest of my listings!