USB Digital Microscope for Computers (400x, 8 Super-Bright LEDs)
This 400x microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.
This USB digital microscope can magnify objects up to 400 times their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you’ve never seen before. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope.
With the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in 2592x1944 .JPG files, or 640x480 30FPS video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience. If you’re a professional user then you’ll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
Use this device for examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, or simply use it to have a little fun. Have you ever seen the surface of your skin under a high powered microscope? It’s pretty scary-- but pretty amazing at the same time. What’s even more amazing is that while similar microscopes sell for over $100 on Amazon and eBay! And-- unlike most products you find online, ours is actually backed by a 12 month warranty and is in stock now.
At a Glance...
- Powerful 400x Zoom
- Extremely detailed images
- Has snap-shot and zoom buttons on the side
- Record what your microscope is examining
- Take high resolution pictures at 2592x1944
- Excellent wholesale price for resale market
- Easy to use software for both professionals and amateurs
- Product Description: Digital USB Microscope - for viewing and recording via computer
- Imaging Sensor: .3 Megapixel color CMOS sensor
- Magnification: 400X
- Focus Range: Manual Focus from 5mm to 50mm
- Still Image
- Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 640x480 to 2592x1944
- Format: AVI
- Resolution: 640x480
- FPS: 30 frames per second
- Light Source: 8 white LED's (adjustable)
- White Balance: Auto
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Source: USB port of computer
- USB Cable Length: 150cm
- Dimensions: 110mm x 30mm (Length x Radius)
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit version only)
- This digital microscope is very easy to use. Even children can have fun using it! Simply install the included software CD on your computer then plug the microscope into any USB port. Place the microscope in its holding stand and place an object of your desire underneath it. The closer you place it the closer your image will appear. Open the software program to view a real-time image of your object and use the rotating dial on the microscope to adjust the focus of your image.
- While capture software is provided, it only includes basic functions and may not work on all operating systems. More advanced software is available on the internet, such as; AMC CAMP + Brightwall, MicroCapture, USBscope, and LX-ProScope
- Also makes a great investigative tool for Materials Inspection, Jewels, Textile, and Science Classrooms
Package Contents for Model ELJM-K149
- USB digital microscope
- Microscope stand with holder
- Calibration Ruler
- User Manual English
- Software CD
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this with my Linux or MAC computer?
The camera itself is a USB 2.0 camera which has drivers all over the internet. So if you are an experienced computer user you can get this product to work with any Operating System.
Click on this to see the rest of my listings!