Electromann SA - IP Camera with Remote Angle Control (IR Cut-Off Filter, Motion Detection, Nightvision, WiFi) - i190
At a Glance...
- IR filter
- Worldwide access
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Support iPhone Login Mode
- Motion detection with email alarm
- Connect with WiFi or with LAN cable
- Support multiple user access at the same time
- Primary function: IP security camera with IR filter and motion detection recording
- Color: Black
- Lens: f: 3.6mm, F: 2.0 (IR lens)
- Sensor: CMOS 1/5 inch
- IR LED: 12
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-350 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-120 degrees
- Brightness adjustment: automatic
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 LUX
- White balance: automatic
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240), QQVGA (160x120)
- Image display: single/multiple
- Image transfer velocity: 15fps (VGA) , 30fps (QVGA)
- Audio input/output: 1 way audio
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DDNS, UPnP
- Wireless Security: Support WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Mobile Phone Browsing: Support JAVA 2.0, iPhone
- Email: Support Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo Mail
- FTP Mode: PORT, PASV
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: 0 - 55 degrees, 20-80% PH
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 5V, 2A
- Power consumption: 55W (Max)
- Operating System: Windows2003/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x H: 140 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Metal base works as a heat sink to improve product life.
- Support multiple user access at the same time.
- 12 IR LEDS for nightvision
- IP camera
- Ethernet cable
- Mounting kit
- Wall screws
- Power adapter
- CD (User manual - English, Software)
- WiFi Antenna
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.
ELECTROMANN SA The Gadget Company
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)