Breakers, Umhlanga Rocks
2 Bedroom 6Sleeper (5 Nights)2 Bathrooms
03 - 08 June 2013(Mon - Sat)
Dates cannot be changed
You are not obligated to use all 5 nights however the rate remains the same should you only use 1 or 5 nights.
Surrounded by green hills, landscaped gardens, facing a picturesque lagoon and adjacent to the magnificent Hawaan forest. Breakers is one of the most popular resorts in Umhlanga. Just twenty minutes drive from Durban and 22 km from King Shaka International Airport, the resort is easily accessible and close to all the sights and activities.
Check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 10h00.
Hawaan (Two Bedroom Family Room)
Main Bedroom: one king-size bed, extra length.
- Second Bedroom: two single beds.
- Main Bathroom: bathtub with shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Second Bathroom: hand basin, toilet and walk-in shower.
- Lounge: one sleeper couch (only suitable for children), two lounge chairs, six seater dining room table, television with eleven selected DSTV channels. Decoders have been installed into the rooms. You may bring your own cards or hire one from reception at a nominal fee. Limited cards available.
- Kitchenette: microwave, fridge, hob, under-counter oven, electric kettle, toaster, pots, glassware, crockery, cutlery and utensils.
The air-conditioned rooms are provided with telephones, electronic safes, hairdryers and serviced on a daily basis.
Some of the Amenities and Services include…
- Swimming pool
- Large level pool deck
- Kiddies pool and slides
- Water volleyball pool
- Lap pool
- Wooden decks
| || |
- Jungle gym
- Braai Facility
- Ramps to facilities
- Shuttle services - enquire at
- Same day dry-cleaning and
- Laundromat - coin operated
- Hair and Beauty Salons
- Action Cricket
NO HIDDEN COSTS
Payment: R2800 + R50 certificate fee.
SERIOUS BUYER'S ONLY
Payment within 24 hours
non payment will lead to negative rating