4GB waterproof spy watch Cam Camera DVR Video Recorder
USB Plug & Play Compatible,
Easy to use "One Touch" record button
Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
Real time recording any video and audio evidence instantaneously
Can work as web camera
Low illumination, high resolution video recording and photo taking
Video format: AVI
Video Code: M-JPEG
Video resolution: High Resolution 1280x960 VGA at 30fps
Photo resolution: 3264x2448
Video frame rate: 30FPS
Media playing software: Attached software of the operating system or Mainstream audio and video media playing software
Picture format: JPG
Image proportion: 4:3
Built-in lithium battery, keep on working for about 2 hours
Charging voltage: DC-5V
Interface type: Mini 4Pin USB
Battery type: High-capacity lithium polymer electricity
No need to install drivers for Windows ME/2000/XP/ MAX OS 9.2.2 or higher version Windows (Except Windows98) Charge
This camera watch has built-in chargeable lithium battery, to charge, you can connect the USB cable to watch, then connect to the USB port of PC, if it is done correctly, you will find the red light on the watch is on, when the battery indicated is full with charge, the blue light will be on, and you can stop charging this time.
Exterior and Key
- Turn on/off, Video Recording, File Saves
- Hidden Camera
- USB Port
- Take Picture
- LED Indicator
- Time Adjustment Key
Turn on/off, Video Recording, File Saves
Press the switch, the video watch will turn on as well. The red and green light will flash about 2 seconds then the light will stop on green as standby for your operation. Short press the switch, the red light will flash one into the operation for take picture; press once will take a photograph accordingly. When it’s on standby, press and hold on about 3 seconds with green light flash in three times, the video watch will start to video recording when the green light off. (Note: it the video watch doesn’t has enough memory space; the Video watch will turn off automatically).
During the operation of video recording, short press the switch, the file will be save, when finish the saving, the guide light will keep on green as standby condition. The video watch will be power off within 15 seconds if there is nothing operation.
In the condition of standby, the video watch will be power off within 3 minutes if there is nothing operation.
Connect to Computer
- Check your computer to ensure there is a port for USB connection.
- Used USB-cable connected to the computer, the disk of the watch will be shown on your computer
- You can view record files on this disk, you can copy, remove, delete, and paste it. Also you can store other file in it.
- Remove USB Drive.
- Double click on the icon “Safety delete the hardware” (the green arrow under right of screen).
- Click “stop” in the dialog of “Safety delete the hardware”
- Choose the dive you need to stop, select “confirm”, the drive will safety delete. (The arrow space will jump out message: “USB Mass Storage Device, this drive can safety putt out of the system”).
- Close dialog “Safety delete hardware’.
- Pull out the drive & Disconnect of the computer.