Items in Cart:
1 Bedroom unit plus 1 Bathroom fully furnished
Part of a Standard Bank Repo Sale.... See link below for photos and information.
The units was initially sold for R395 000.00 back in 2002 and market prices grew to around R800 000.00 per unit before liquidation of the Management Company.
This is a perfect investment for the risky investor as massive returns can be made. No outstanding rates, taxes or levies.
Ideal for guests travelling the Garden Route, this hotel is situated in the town of Wilderness and impresses with its quiet location and friendly service.??Set halfway between George and Knysna, Wilderness Resort Hotel offers countless facilities. Start the day with a swim in the outdoor pool. After a day of relaxing on the beach you can play a game of outdoor chess or miniature golf.??The wellness centre offers various spa treatments and includes a heated indoor pool. Have a sundowner on the balcony overlooking the lagoon. The restaurant serves a delicious buffet breakfast as well as dinners, ensuring you a hassle-free stay at the Wilderness Resort Hotel.
Terms and Conditions of this Auction:
1. The auction is subject to confirmation.
2. No outstanding levies, VAT, rates, taxes or transfer duty payable. No commission payable above the purchase price.
3. The Conveyancers will be Madeleyn INC in Durbanville.
4. A 10% deposit is payable to the Trust account of the Conveyancers on acceptance or a guarentee issued from your attorneys or banking instituition for the deposit.
5. After the auction, a Deed of Sale will be emailed to the buyer that must be duly completed by the purchaser.
6. Bond approval gaurentees, if any, must be received within 21 days of the closing of the auction.