ABOUT BURG WATCHES
Hermen van den Burg was born in 1960 in a small yet international country, the Netherlands. Educated as a designer, he has been sought out by companies all over the world for his expertise in design. Mr. van den Burg has been the recipient of numerous design awards as well as placing first in design competitions within different product fields throughout Japan and the United States.
BUY ANY BURG CELL PHONE WATCH FOR R2999.00 AND RECEIVE 3 LEVIS KIDS WATCHES FOR FREE
TO VIEW IMAGE OF LEVI KIDS WATCH GO TO
ITEM NUMBER 79951906
STOCKS ARE LIMITED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
PLEASE SEARCH YOU TUBE FOR THE MANY EXPLANATORY VIDEOS ON THIS FANTASTIC PRODUCT
- KEY FEATURES
- - Making and receiving phone calls
- - Internet connection, thru
- -WAP 1.2.1
- - MP3 / MP4 Player
- - Front facing camera, with
- -3x zoom function
- - Video recorder
- - Audio recorder
- - Voice recorder
- - Image viewer
- - File manager
- - Organizer
- - Task list
- - Alarm clock
- - Calculator
- - Bluetooth capability
- - SMS and MMS capability
- - Phone book up to 500 numbers
- - Call history
- - Scratch resistance touch pad
- - Micro SD card slot
- - Vibrate function
- - Multiple languages available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I use the watch phone with any provider?
• Yes the watch phone can be used with any provider using the normal GSM network...
2. What is a sim card?
• A sim card contains the following information:
Your phone number
You can save contact details on your sim card
3. How Can I use the watch phone if my phone has no sim card?
• From any phone you can forward call to the phone number of your watch phone.
4. Can I use the watch phone without the simcard?
• You can still use the watch for emergency calls. All other calling and text messaging functions will be disabled.
5. Do I have the same coverage as with my normal phone?
• Yes you do have the same coverage as with your normal phone.
6. What is the guaranty?
• Burg offers a 2 year warranty in Europe and 1 year warranty in the rest of the world, applying to terms and conditions
7. How do I perform a phone conversation with the Burg watch phone?
• You can use the speaker function, use a Bluetooth headset or connect the wired Burg headset. The headset is an additional optional accessory that can be purchased
8. What is the standby time?
• The stand by time of burg watch phones in minimal 2 days, some of our models have a standby time up to 4 days.
9. How do I charge the watch phone?
• You charge the watch phone with the standard Burg USB charger which is provided with any watch phone. Wall and car adapters are available as`accessory.
FOR ALL STYLES AND MODELS PLEASE CLICK HERE >>>>>
FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE PLEASE CLICK HERE
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - STOCKS LIMITED