This item has closed 1 buyer bought 1 item
View all items in the bidorbuy category Bracelets & Bangles. View other items offered by LuckySilver (4567 Rating score between 1000 and 4999Verified User

BEST BUYS - Silver Multistrand Bracelet PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!
bidorbuy ID: 78386675

BEST BUYS - Silver Multistrand Bracelet PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!

R99.50

BEST BUYS - Silver Multistrand Bracelet PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!

 lucky 925 sterling silver Necklace


 

  Our Bestseller!

Multistrand Silver Bracelet


*Too Beautiful*

 lucky 925 sterling silver Necklace 

  
Finish: 925 Sterling Silver
Core: Jeweller's Metal
Length: 20cm


AND IN THIS SPECIAL OFFER
ENJOY
FREE SHIPPING

(3-5 Days Insured Postal Delivery plus Tracking Number) 

 

 

Best Buys

 

 

 Lucky Silver Store

 BEST BUYS - Silver Multistrand Bracelet PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!


Loading Shipping and Payment Options
Q:
I understand that it is only covered with 30% silver! What is the live time of items losing this silver lining. - Asked by claudia3 (33 Rating score between 10 and 49)
25 Oct 16:15 
 
A:
Hi Claudia, I have had mine for almost 2 years and it still looks beautiful but I am careful not to bath, swim or wash dishes with it. Kind Regards Lucky
25 Oct 16:20 
 
Q:
Is this item made of sterling silver? If not, kindly let me know the name of the metal.
Many thanks - Asked by valwegs (3)
06 Sep 12:02 
 
A:
Hi valwegs this item is 30% sterling silver clad (not solid). The remaining 70% is "jeweller's metal" but I am not sure of the exact composition but my supplier assures me it is made according to high international standards. This particular bracelet is stunning beyond words and one of our bestsellers - I can highly recommend it for its beauty and quality :-). Please let me know if you have any more questions. Kind Regards Lucky
06 Sep 14:36 
 
 

Buyer Feedback for LuckySilver (4567 Rating score between 1000 and 4999Verified User

R99.00
rated on 15 Apr 2014
by Benri (12 Rating score between 10 and 49)
Austrian Crystal Earrings
Comment:
Excellent seller
R193.00
rated on 14 Apr 2014
by aayushra1 (27 Rating score between 10 and 49)
Charms - Stunning detail! LOCAL STOCK
Comment:
Highly Recommended Seller. Thanks for great products again :-) AAA+
R50.00
rated on 14 Apr 2014
by Stobesha1 (226 Rating score between 100 and 499)