|Departs Durban 17th February 2013|
Returns Cape Town 21st February 2013
The MSC Opera cruise ship certainly lives up to her name - classic, grand, opulent - and really is a luxury liner with something to sing about! A true sense of grandeur and spaciousness prevails on MSC Opera, one of MSC Cruises’ most welcoming cruise liners.
Many of the staterooms on MSC Opera feature private balconies and all are roomy and comfortable. Displaying the hallmark Italian style found on all of MSC Cruises’ stately ships, the public areas are enhanced by a sweeping marble reception area and magnificent open spaces with glass walls in order to best exploit the fabulous ocean views.
Your buy now amount is inclusive of 2 people sharing a
Category 9 Oceanview Cabin
True Holiday Value
- Accommodation is for 2 people in a Category 9 Oceanview Cabin (i.e. only bid a quantity of 1 for 2 people)
- Three fabulous meals per day
- Ports of call as per cruise itinerary
- Captain's cocktail party and gala dinner
- All shipboard facilities and entertainment
- Entrance to casino and dancing classes
- Supervised children's activities
- Optional: 3rd / 4th persons including children may travel paying standard additional person rates (upon request).
Not included - Port, Baggage and Insurance charges of R750 per adult, and R650 per child.
Normal Terms & Conditions Apply.
To travel on MSC Opera is to experience the best of old-fashioned elegance with the best of modern home comforts. Once onboard MSC Opera you can look forward to a truly authentic Italian experience: enjoy an espresso at the coffee bar or indulge in a typical handmade Italian treat at the ice cream bar. Take Italian lessons, stop by the Internet Café or catch up on news back home and make use of our Wi-Fi spots in select areas of the ship. Spend quality time with the kids in a round of mini-golf or take classes at the health club. And when evening falls, join us for an elegant seven-course dinner followed by outstanding entertainment in our splendid Teatro dell' Opera.