Items in Cart:
This vacuum cleaner is an ingenious way to hoover your house when you're not home - automatically skirting round obstacles, dodging overhangs and halting at stairs, it memorises the most efficient cleaning path. Set it going when you're heading out the door and the Navibot will happily do the rounds - only stopping and returning to its dock when it needs to top up its battery.
If you've spilt sugar on the floor, set it to Spot Clean and it'll work in a slowly expanding spiral, making sure it gathers every spilt grain. Noticed a few dustbunnies along the skirting boards? Set the Navibot to Edge mode and it'll hug the walls all the way around the room. Thanks to a patented pet hair care system, it's also rather handy if your four-legged friend keeps leaving little hairy bundles everywhere they've been. Not only will The Navibot suck up the hair, but a removable (and washable) HEPA filter traps all the airborne nasties that can trigger asthma symptoms and allergic reactions. To top it all, this clever automaton has an Auto Stop at Lifting sensor, which instantly cuts out the motor at the first sign of being lifted off the floor or tilted in any way. The Navibot is the perfect way to keep your house clean and tidy while you relax.
· Patented pet hair care system
· Onboard camera that captures 30 frames per second
· 37 sensors detect obstacles, stairs and overhangs
· Virtual Guide: Navibot documents your home's layout and memorizes the best possible cleaning path
· Virtual Guard: use virtual fences to deny Navibot access to certain areas
· Navibot can overcome obstacles of up to 1.5cm
· Automatically adjusts between carpet and hard floor cleaning
· Automatically unwinds itself from any cords and carpet tassels
· Auto-Stop at Lifting sensor immediately shuts it down if lifted or tilted
· Various cleaning modes: Auto, Max, Manual, Spot and Edge
· Traps and holds up to 0.6L of dust
· Washable HEPA filter filters finer particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms