Items in Cart:
EXPERIENCE CAPE TOWN AT IT'S BEST IN A PENTHOUSE
Been to Cape Town lately? Ever done the Wine Route or toured the Atlantic sea board? Then check this out.
Timeshare week 13 - arrive Friday 29 March 2013 and depart on Good Friday 5 April 2013.
Seven super days & nights! Normally R3950 per night
This week is prime simply because it is in the period and zone of the best weather Cape Town has to offer
and it's in the School Holidays and also backs onto the Easter Weekend so make a plan to stay on maybe?
It beats December by miles!
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OVER THE BAY - ROBBEN ISLAND AND THE ATLANTIC SEABOARD!
The self catering 2 bedroom Unit 803 is a Penthouse Suite (sleeps 6) and includes the following:
* balcony with en suite incl spa bath
* 2nd bedroom en suite with guest wc etc
* Open plan fully stocked kitchenette/ breakfast bar - hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
kettle, toaster, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, etc etc for six.
* Fully furnished lounge with pull out 2 sleeper couch - opening to main balcony area with outdoor furniture
* Roof top entertainment area with dinette, gas barbeque and 24/7 heated jacuzzi.
* Flat screen TV', aircons and all the mod cons included
* Complete with all bedding, linen, towels etc. You need bring only your personal items.
* The suite is fully serviced daily (inclusive)
* Parking on site for a nominal fee.
The Peninsula offers all that one would expect from a top resort in the form of restaurant,
bar, gym, pool, 24/7 room service etc.
The position is diamond, as you are accross the road from the sea and a stones throw from
the famous Clifton beaches and Bantry Bay with the V&A Waterfront a 5 minute drive by car.
The road directly behind the Hotel ( a 100mt walk) is lined with all you need, laundromat,
Woolies, Spar, Checkers, dozens of restaurants and International fast foods, banks, salons and many more.
The resort is also relaxed with complimentary shuttle services for guests to the V&A, cable car etc.
Please note that upgrades have taken place so the curtains and furnishings etc will differ to the pictures.
You simply won't find a better spot at the sea, so go on......indulge yourself....
Once your bid is confirmed we can sort out the formalities.
prior to arrival when I will issue your guest certificate
Questions answered with pleasure.
Good luck and happy bidding!